Is the CRYSTAL CLEAR FACIAL for you?
● Do you feel like your skin is congested?
● Your skin might be fine for the most part, but you have annoying areas of spots and blackheads?
● Maybe it’s just around your chin or jawline, or maybe it’s around your nose?
● Do face washes and scrubs not seem to DO anything to CLEAR your skin?
● Do you have to cover these areas with concealer/ foundation daily?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, a CRYSTAL CLEAR facial will help.
WHAT IS A CRYSTAL CLEAR FACIAL?
A CRYSTAL CLEAR FACIAL’S technical name is Microdermabrasion. It sounds scary, right?
It’s not scary! It’s amazing! And, it can give you clear, fresh skin.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We hold a small hand held tube (seen in the picture), that has a light suction on the end (like a tiny hoover). We use this suction, with tiny crystals, to gently slough off your dead skin that causes blockages and congestion.
HOW DOES IT FEEL?
It feels really nice! Like a face scrub…Like a tiny hoover is going over your skin.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING A TREATMENT?
First, we cleanse your skin.
Then, we go over your whole face with the suction. We start on your forehead, work around to your cheeks, jaw and chin, also neck if you want your neck done. Then, we target your problem areas. We gently go over these areas again – so you get really nice clean and clear skin.
Most people fall asleep during the treatment.
HOW DOES IT FEEL AFTERWARDS?
The most common reaction is “Wow, I feel so clean – like my skin can breathe again!” Then, they look in the mirror – “Oh my goodness – that looks great! Very fresh!”
Wouldn’t you love to finally clear your congestion, and have crystal clear skin?
What is Microdermabrasion?
The SkinBase Facial™ is a safe, controlled treatment that intensely exfoliates and resurfaces the skin. A fine jet of abrasive crystals gently removes dead skin cells layer by layer and a vacuum action lifts away the debris, stimulating the blood flow and encouraging collagen and elastin formation that results in firmer, revitalised and youthful looking skin.
How quickly can I expect to see results?
You will see results immediately and with each subsequent treatment your skin will continue to look progressively better.
How many treatments should I have?
SkinBase recommend a course of 8, however your therapist will talk this through with you following your initial consultation. People with acne or acne scarring might need more treatments and we recommend a monthly maintenance treatment after each course has finished to help maintain the results achieved.
How often should I have The SkinBase Facial™?
Treatments are usually performed every 7 to 10 days but your therapist will confirm this with you.
Are there any side effects to the treatment?
After the treatment, the skin may feel tight with mild redness. Therefore it is important that you use a good moisturiser. These effects normally subside within 36 hours of treatment.
I have suffered from reactions to other facials, will this be the same with The SkinBase Facial™?
Crystal microdermabrasion uses a sterile compound with zero risk of allergic reaction. Your therapist will provide a patch test on the back of your forearm for added reassurance.
Is The SkinBase Facial™ only suitable for use on the face?
No, The SkinBase Facial™ is fantastic on pigmentation, lines and stretch marks anywhere on the body.
Who can have Microdermabrasion?
Non-invasive, painless and safe. Microdermabrasion is suitable for all skin types.
– Visible results immediately – skin is glowing and clear
– Healthy, radiant skin
– Straight back to work
Microdermabrasion can treat:
– Acne and acne scarring
– Pigmentation and blemishes
– Dull, tired skin
– Stretch marks
– Fine lines and wrinkles
– Sun damage
and much more….
Watch these short videos and see how Microdermabrasion has helped these skin problems:
Acne and Acne Scarring:
Why The SkinBase Facial™ as a treatment for acne & acne scarring?
● Reduced acne scarring
● Improved skin appearance and texture
● Improvement of skin and acne scarring from the very first session
● Completely painless procedure
● Relaxing treatment
● Calms red and uneven skin tone leaving you with glowing, revitalised skin
Fine Lines and Forehead wrinkles:
Why The SkinBase Facial™ as an Anti Wrinkle Treatment for Fine Lines?
● The most popular and effective technique for smoothing fine lines & forehead wrinkles
● Simple and quick to perform on wrinkled skin / fine lines
● Reveals younger-looking skin and acts as an anti ageing skin care treatment
● Lunchtime facial (you can be back at work, fine line free, within the hour!)
● Stimulates collagen to dispel fine lines and increase wrinkled skin’s renewal
Why The SkinBase Facial™ as an Anti Ageing Treatment for Ageing Skin?
● It is a simple, straightforward and painless anti ageing treatment for ageing skin
● It is as effective as many more invasive surgical procedures, such as laser skin resurfacing, and does not require anaesthesia
● It enables you to return to your daily routine (with younger looking skin!) with minimal disruption after treatment – (It’s known as the “lunchtime facial”!)
● It works on all types of ageing skin, including dark skin and sensitive skin
● It is more affordable than many other cosmetic anti ageing skin treatments
● You’re left with glowing, radiant skin and more younger looking skin – it’s the one stop shop answer to anti ageing skin care
Dull and Tired Looking Skin:
Why The SkinBase Facial™ for Dull & Tired Skin?
● Revitalises tired skin by stimulating collagen and elastin formation
● Immediate visable results for dull skin even after the first treatment
● Perfect for congested, uneven skin with open pores – helps to tighten and brighten tired, dull skin
● Variable control allowing for deeper exfoliation of blemished, uneven, blotchy skin
● You can return to your normal lifestyle immediately – a ‘lunchtime facial’
● Fresh faced feeling after a number of treatments resulting in less need for make up