Are you wondering what a lash lift actually is?? Read the info below👇👇👇
WHAT IS A LASH LIFT?
A LASH LIFT is when we lift your natural lashes – so they stay in this lifted position for 4 + weeks.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT TO EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
❌ With eye lash extensions – we attach an artificial lash to one of your lashes, with a special long lasting glue.
✔ With a LASH LIFT – we lift your own lashes – NO extensions are added.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING A TREATMENT?
1.You lie down on a comfortable bed.
2. We place a small soft rubber shield over your eyelid.
3. Then well gently pull your lashes back over this shield, separate and straighten them (you don’t feel this).
4. We then place a cream onto your lashes, and this stays on them for 15 minutes. Then we remove that and apply another cream.
5. We then apply a dark tint – to make your lashes look super dark and this has a thickening effect as well.
6. Then we apply some nourishing serum to your lashes and do the big reveal!
Most clients fall asleep and wake up with amazing new lashes
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
4 + weeks
When you get a LASH LIFT with us – we allow 1 hour 15 mins for the full treatment. This is important as we pay special attention to ensure that every one of your lashes is placed in the CORRECT position and perfectly separated, in order to have perfectly straight, lifted (not wonky or criss crossed) lashes.
It is worth the time and effort as they will stay in this position for 4 + weeks.
(We have heard reports of other salons rushing the treatment, which results in a bad result).
If this is something you’d LOVE to get – message us now!
Patch test required 48 hours before
Not suitable when pregnant
Not suitable for Diabetics
Lash Lift Package:
Lash Lift + Eyebrow shape and tint (Valued at €97)
Package offer (July 2020) €70
Patch test required 48 hours before your treatment if you haven’t had a lash lift with us before.